Comfort & Safety
Comfort in the Heart of Munich since 1864
On 3 April is Freedom Day – the Bavarian Government is to remove the remaining Covid restrictions for the hospitality industry i.e. as from Sunday, 3 April 2022,
- you will no longer need to wear a face mask on our premises;
- you will also no longer need to present proof of vaccination or recovery, or a Covid test.
This applies to all departments of the Deutsche Eiche (Hotel, Restaurant, Rooftop, Men’s Sauna).
We are getting "back to normal". However, the well-being of our guests and team members remains paramount. Rest assured our team will provide you with a rapturous welcome and efficient service, that the Deutsche Eiche is renowned for, leaving you with pleasant memories.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
Health and Safety Standards:
- Our cleaning products and procedures meet the highest health & safety standards for safe use against Covid.
- Hand sanitiser is available throughout the hotel.
- Our colleagues have received extensive training to ensure awareness of, and strict adherence to Government regulations or advise on Covid symptoms and personal hygiene.
- Our team get free lateral flow tests and are asked to do a PCR test if they have any Covid-related symptoms and self isolate if the result is positive.
Entering the Premises:
- Wearing a mask is optional when entering the hotel.
- You are encouraged to use the stairs wherever possible.
- You are also encouraged to sanitise your hands.
Restaurant and Rooftop:
- We continue to maintain the strictest food & beverage hygiene procedures throughout all dining areas.
- Strict sanitation protocols are in place for housekeeping, and cleaning throughout the hotel, adhering to the RKI guidelines.
- Strict sanitation protocols are in place for in-house laundry services.
- Rigorous cleaning procedures take place on a daily basis.
- Hand sanitiser dispensers are available throughout the sauna.
With these safety measures in place, and upholding our commitment to excellence, we look forward to welcoming you back to the Deutsche Eiche for a highly enjoyable stay. In the meantime, please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.
The Deutsche Eiche Team
RECEPTION OPENING HOURS
Our reception is open 24/7.
RESTAURANT AND STREET PATIO
The restaurant is open daily from 7 am until midnight and the street patio from 7 am until midnight (last food order at 11 pm). Breakfast is served from 7 am until 11.30 am; regular meals can be ordered between 11.30 am and 11 pm (last food order at 11 pm). You can order regular meals from our current menu also for takeaway (+49 (0)89 23 11 66 61). We would like to apologize for any waiting resulting from limited space capacities. Book online (inside only) at www.opentable.de or call +49 (0) 89 23 11 66 61.
There is bar service from the early afternoon until 9.30 pm (subject to weather conditions). A message on our starting page informs you whether service is currently provided at the rooftop bar or not. No reservations. We would like to apologise for any waiting resulting from limited space capacities or admission control.
Our opening hours are Monday to Thursday from noon until 7 am on the following day. The sauna is open non-stop from noon on Friday until 7 am on Monday. It is also open non-stop on bank holidays. Here you can find more information about our massage parlour.