Hours of operation and accommodation
OPENING HOURS OF THE RECEPTION
Our reception is open daily between 7 am and midnight.
In the event of a late arrival or an emergency, please call our staff at +49 (0) 8923 11 66 83, they will be happy to assist you.
1. Guests must keep a safe distance of 1.5m from staff and other guests.
2. Guests over the age of 15 must wear a medical FFP2 mask. Children aged 6-14 are required to wear any kind of face covering. FFP2 masks are available for purchase at the reception (€1.50). Exempt from wearing a mask are:
- guests while staying in their hotel room
- children under the age of 6
- persons who hold a certificate proving that they are exempt
3. Hotel guests over the age of 6 must show a negative Covid-19 test result. You are welcome to bring your own lateral flow test kit and do the test on site and under our supervision. Lateral flow test kits are available for purchase at the reception and they are priced at €7. Also, you can get tested in one of the nearby walk-through test centres. For more information, please visit https://www.testen-muenchen.de/ (German only). Alternatively, you can present one of the undermentioned documents:
- certificate of vaccination (min. 14 days after the second dose), or
- negative test result (negative PCR test or certified antigen test no older than 24 hours), or
- medical certificate proving that you are fully recovered (min. 28 days and max. 6 months after testing positive)
- combination of certificate for fully recovered (min. 28 days) and certificate of a single vaccination (min. 14 days after administering the vaccine)
4. Potential guests may not be accommodated if:
- they test positive for coronavirus.
- they have been in contact with a person diagnosed with Covid-19 within fourteen days prior to their arrival (medical and nursing staff are exempt, as long as they use PPE in their contact with patients).
- they need to self-isolate or stay in quarantine (e.g. when returning from abroad), unless exempt.
- they cannot provide a negative Covid-19 test result.
- they develop any symptoms that are a recent onset of any of the following: a new continuous cough, fever, acute respiratory problems of any degree.
5. Guests from abroad are required to adhere to the currently applicable regulations. You can find them on the website of the German Federal Foreign Office: https://www.auswaertiges-amt.de/en/coronavirus/2317268
Please note that all hotel guests are legally obliged to comply with these instructions.
If you have been in contact with a Covid-19 positive person or develop any of the aforementioned symptoms, please inform us immediately. In such circumstances, we will issue a voucher with the full amount you paid if a free cancellation is no longer possible. This provision also applies if you are forced to depart earlier than planned due to rising weekly infection rates.
Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance. It is of utmost importance to us that you enjoy your stay with us, despite the unusual circumstances.