Hours of operation and conditions
OPENING HOURS OF THE RECEPTION
Our reception is open daily between 7 am and 10:30 pm.
In the event of a late arrival or an emergency, please call our staff at +49 (0) 8923 11 66 83, they will be happy to assist you.
1. Guests must keep a safe distance of 1.5m from staff and other guests.
2. Guests over the age of 15 must wear an FFP2 mask. Children aged 6-14 are required to wear any kind of face covering. Medical masks are available for purchase at the reception (€1.50). Exempt from wearing a mask are:
- guests while staying in their hotel room
- children under the age of 6.
3. In compliance with the so-called 2G Regulation in Germany, each hotel guest must show valid photographic proof of identity and provide evidence of either
vaccination* (Digital covid pass or vaccination certificate (original document) for fully vaccinated people at least 14 days after the second dose)
recovery.* (Evidence of a coronavirus infection confirmed by a PCR test (original document)
minimum 28 days and 6 months maximum from the date of testing)
No admission with a negative Covid test! We do not accept copies/photographs of official documents.
Guests will be denied entry if they are unwilling to follow any of the aforementioned rules and procedures.
The requirements listed above do not apply to children and students under the age of 18.
4. Potential guests may not be accommodated if:
- they test positive for coronavirus.
- they have been in contact with a person diagnosed with Covid-19 within fourteen days prior to their arrival (medical and nursing staff are exempt, as long as they use PPE in their contact with patients).
- they need to self-isolate or stay in quarantine (e.g. when returning from abroad), unless exempt.
- they cannot provide a negative Covid-19 test result.
- they develop any symptoms that are a recent onset of any of the following: a new continuous cough, fever, acute respiratory problems of any degree.
5. Guests from abroad are required to adhere to the currently applicable regulations. You can find them on the website of the German Federal Foreign Office: https://www.auswaertiges-amt.de/en/coronavirus/2317268
Please note that all hotel guests are legally obliged to comply with these instructions.
If you have been in contact with a Covid-19 positive person or develop any of the aforementioned symptoms, please inform us immediately. In such circumstances, we will issue a voucher with the full amount you paid if a free cancellation is no longer possible. This provision also applies if you are forced to depart earlier than planned due to rising weekly infection rates.
Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance. It is of utmost importance to us that you enjoy your stay with us, despite the unusual circumstances.